Symptoms of COVID 19
Covid-19 can cause illness, ranging from mild to severe, and, in some cases, can be fatal. It can take anything from 2 days up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear.
They can be similar to the symptoms of cold and flu:
• A fever (high temperature -38 degrees Celsius or above).
• A cough -this can be any kind of cough, not just dry.
• Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties.
• Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
• For the complete list of symptoms, please refer to the HSE Website.
• Some people infected with the virus, so called asymptomatic cases, have experienced no symptoms at all.